"I make 'BOOM' stuff.. 'nough said"

The start of something beautiful...

Welcome to Boom Kraft!! The sole trader company by me, Martin Devine! I design and create mixed media, sculptural and functional pieces of art that can be purchased by the public as well as merchandise dawning the 'Boom Kraft' name and prints and illustrations. 

The concept of my work is the urban environment and all it has to offer. I aim to rejuvenate aspects of city life that are deemed unattractive and unsightly and turned them into something aestheticly pleasing and amusing to the public! My work ranges across a range of media from ceramics, metal, paint, drawing, illustration, resin and plastics to print. I am available for commisions if you have any ideas. Please fell free to have a look around and leave a comment if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment